Light Painting Photography
Custom created art to showcase your dream ride, man cave, or just about anything else.
What is a good light painting subject?
- Classic cars, sports cars, and even plain old trucks
- Industrial Products
- Airplanes and helicopters
- Custom homes, man caves & she sheds
- Custom-built machines
- Tractors or industrial equipment
- Office and commercial buildings
- Old barns, historic structures, and landmarks
…and lots of other stuff too!
How does it work?
To discuss your light painting project and start building out a concept.
This is when the actual light painting happens. It usually takes several hours to complete, and generally starts about an hour before dark.
I take all of the images and carefully put them together so your project looks its best. This is very time consuming.
Delivery & Installation
Delivery & Installation is included. All that’s left now is for you to enjoy it, and show it off!
What’s included with my Light Patining?
Each light painting art work is unique.
All commissions include:
- pre-shoot planning consultation where we finalize the vision for the project
- the photoshoot that usually lasts 3-4 hours.
- creative design and digital artwork/post-processing
- custom wall display designed specifically for your space
- local delivery and installation of your artwork
Commissioned projects are priced according to the size and complexity of your project.
The first step is a conversation…
Schedule your complimentary light painting consultation today.